三問傅希秋

香草山綜合報導

Dear Americans,

尊敬的美國朋友們

We have gathered here voluntarily to exercise our constitutional right

我們自發聚集到這裡來行使憲法賦予的權利

to peacefully and legally protest against ,what we believe,

和平合法地抗議

a Chinese Communist Party spy agent: Bob Fu,

我們認為的一個中共特務:傅希秋

who claims to be a priest or a pastor.

他自稱是一個牧師

Yet he runs a non-profit organization known as ChinaAid,

他經營一個非盈利組織叫中國援助

which receives millions of dollars of cash donation consistently every single year.

其每年一如既往獲取百萬現金捐贈

Tax free money.

免稅

Yet he spends all of it on things nobody knows.

但這些錢的去處無人問津

We demand to know where you get your donations from?

我們要求了解你這些錢的來路

Who is donating money to ChinaAid, and where do you spend the money?

有誰在給中國援助捐款?以及你把錢花在哪上面?

Did you commit any tax fraud while running this non-profit?

在運營這個非盈利組織時你是否犯了偷稅漏稅的問題

Did any of the money donated to this non-profit come from CCP affiliated entities or organizations or people?

捐贈的錢是否有來自任何和中共相關聯的機構、組織或個人?

That is No.1.

這是第一個問題

No.2. as a pastor, why does your wife own and operate a liquor store?

第二,作為一個牧師,為什麼你的妻子擁有並經營一家酒品店?

Why doesn’t a pastor and a priest preach but sell liquor instead? We want to know the answer.

為什麼一個牧師不去傳教而去賣酒?我們想知道原因

Third, Bob Fu claims to be put in jail during the 1989, June 4th Tiananmen Square Protest.

第三,傅希秋聲稱自己在八九六四因為參加抗議而坐牢

However, as early as 1994, five years after the protest,

然而,早在1994年,抗議事件過去僅了5年

Bob Fu became a teacher at the Central Committee school in Beijing.

傅希秋已經成了北京中央黨校的講師

The school is directly run by the CCP.

該學校直接受中共掌管

He is also a member of the CCP just 5 years after allegedly being arrested and persecuted

他因為參加抗議而被抓,被審判

by the government for his participation in the Tiananmen Square Protest.

然而5年之後他卻成了一名中共黨員

If you are truly a Anti-CCP human right activist,as you claim to be,

若你是真如自己所說,是一位反共的民運鬥士

why did the Party let you out of prison

為什麼中共會放你出獄?

and why did the party let you join the Central Party Committee School and let you teach there?

為什麼中共會讓你進入中央黨校,還在那裡教書?

And Being a CCP member, how did you get the immigration status to Hong Kong.

作為一個中共黨員,你是如何獲得香港的移民資格?

How did you go from Mainland China to Hong Kong and then to America?

你是如何從中國大陸到香港,再到美國的?

There are immigration laws in America, explicitly prohibits any member, past or present,

美國的移民法明文規定,拒絕與國際上任何共產組織有關係的成員,

who are affiliated with any Communist organizations around the world,

無論過去或者當下

explicitly prohibit these people from immigrating to America.

明確規定這些人不能移民美國

How exactly did you, Bob Fu, move to America?

你傅希秋是怎麼移民美國的?

As late as 2012, people still referred to Bob Fu as “Mister Fu”, not “Pastor Fu” or “Priest Fu”.

晚至2012年,人們還稱你為“傅先生”而不是“傅牧師”

Since when did you become a priest?

你從啥時候成了牧師?

Since when did you become a follower of God?

啥時候你開始信神了?

Why do you not preach but sell liquor instead?

為什麼你不去傳教而去賣酒?

Bob Fu, my next challenge to you is that you spread lies and defamatory, unsubstantiated claims against us,

傅希秋,我第二個要挑戰你的原因是你對我們撒謊造謠

saying we are a terrorist organization, saying we are here to threaten your well-being and safety.

說我們是恐怖組織,我們來這裡要威脅你的人身安全

That is not true.

這不對


None of us are armed with anything except the Truth.

除了真相外我們沒有帶任何武裝

We are here waving the American Flag, our hand-written signs.

我們在這裡舉著美國旗和我們親筆寫的標語

All we want to know is whether you are a member of the CCP,

我們只想直到你是不是中共黨員

and if so, how did you move to America?

如果是,你是怎來美國的?

And why are you spreading such lies about us online?

為什麼你在網絡上對我們如此造謠?

Last, to Mayor Payton ,to Senator Marco Rubio, to Senator Ted Cruz,

最後,向Payton市長,盧比奧議員,科魯茲議員喊話

I demand an answer from you guys.

我要求你們的回复

On what basis– what evidence do you have– that we are, what you called,“the CCP thugs”.

你們有什麼證據來指責我們是“中共的流氓”

Do I look like a CCP thug to you? What evidence do you have?

你看我像中共的流氓麼?你有什麼證據?

What claim do you have?

請給個說法

Why do you spread such lies about us, on Twitter and social media?

為什麼要在推特和社交媒體上造我們的謠?

If you are truly interested in advocating for the Truth and freedom for the Chinese people,

如果你們真心要為中國人的真相和自由而呼籲

please come out and speak to us.

請出來和我們對話

We are here, and we are happy to talk to you anywhere and in any manner you want.

我們就在這裡,我們很高興在任何地方以任何方式與你們對話


Furthermore, if you really think we are here as alleged “terrorists”,

再者說,如果你真認為我們是所謂“恐怖分子”

or we are here to spread lies, please sue us in the court of law.

或者我們在這裡行騙,請到法院告我們

we cannot decide whether what we are saying is true.

我們無法決定自己所說的對與錯

In America, it is the rule of law.

在美國,是法律來決定的

Take us to court where everything is taken under oath

請把我們帶到法院,那裡的任何事情都是發過誓的,

and everything will be examined by a jury or a judge,

任何事都被陪審團或者法官審查

and the truth will come out

真相都會出來

So please stop your defamatory practices and stop spreading lies about us,

所以,請停止對我們的污衊和造謠

and please come out and speak with us.

請出來與我們對話。

Thank you.

謝謝

更多資訊,歡迎訂閱美東香草山農場官方推特賬號

0
0 則留言
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

熱門文章