三问傅希秋

香草山综合报道

Dear Americans,

尊敬的美国朋友们

We have gathered here voluntarily to exercise our constitutional right

我们自发聚集到这里来行使宪法赋予的权利

 to peacefully and legally protest against ,what we believe,

和平合法地抗议

a Chinese Communist Party spy agent: Bob Fu,

我们认为的一个中共特务:傅希秋

who claims to be a priest or a pastor.

他自称是一个牧师

Yet he runs a non-profit organization known as ChinaAid,

他经营一个非盈利组织叫中国援助

 which receives millions of dollars of cash donation consistently every single year.

其每年一如既往获取百万现金捐赠

 Tax free money.

免税

Yet he spends all of it on things nobody knows.

但这些钱的去处无人问津

 We demand to know where you get your donations from?

我们要求了解你这些钱的来路

 Who is donating money to ChinaAid, and where do you spend the money?

有谁在给中国援助捐款?以及你把钱花在哪上面?

 Did you commit any tax fraud while running this non-profit?

在运营这个非盈利组织时你是否犯了偷税漏税的问题

 Did any of the money donated to this non-profit come from CCP affiliated entities or organizations or people?

捐赠的钱是否有来自任何和中共相关联的机构、组织或个人?

That is No.1.

这是第一个问题

No.2. as a pastor, why does your wife own and operate a liquor store?

第二,作为一个牧师,为什么你的妻子拥有并经营一家酒品店?

Why doesn’t a pastor and a priest preach but sell liquor instead? We want to know the answer.

为什么一个牧师不去传教而去卖酒?我们想知道原因

Third, Bob Fu claims to be put in jail during the 1989, June 4th Tiananmen Square Protest.

第三,傅希秋声称自己在八九六四因为参加抗议而坐牢

However, as early as 1994, five years after the protest,

然而,早在1994年,抗议事件过去仅了5年

Bob Fu became a teacher at the Central Committee school in Beijing.

傅希秋已经成了北京中央党校的讲师

 The school is directly run by the CCP.

该学校直接受中共掌管

He is also a member of the CCP just 5 years after allegedly being arrested and persecuted

他因为参加抗议而被抓,被审判

 by the government for his participation in the Tiananmen Square Protest.

然而5年之后他却成了一名中共党员

If you are truly a Anti-CCP human right activist,as you claim to be,

若你是真如自己所说,是一位反共的民运斗士

 why did the Party let you out of prison

为什么中共会放你出狱?

 and why did the party let you join the Central Party Committee School and let you teach there?

为什么中共会让你进入中央党校,还在那里教书?

And Being a CCP member, how did you get the immigration status to Hong Kong.

作为一个中共党员,你是如何获得香港的移民资格?

How did you go from Mainland China to Hong Kong and then to America?

你是如何从中国大陆到香港,再到美国的?

There are immigration laws in America, explicitly prohibits any member, past or present,

美国的移民法明文规定,拒绝与国际上任何共产组织有关系的成员,

who are affiliated with any Communist organizations around the world,

无论过去或者当下

explicitly prohibit these people from immigrating to America.

明确规定这些人不能移民美国

How exactly did you, Bob Fu, move to America?

你傅希秋是怎么移民美国的?

As late as 2012, people still referred to Bob Fu as “Mister Fu”, not “Pastor Fu” or “Priest Fu”.

晚至2012年,人们还称你为“傅先生”而不是“傅牧师”

Since when did you become a priest?

你从啥时候成了牧师?

Since when did you become a follower of God?

啥时候你开始信神了?

Why do you not preach but sell liquor instead?

为什么你不去传教而去卖酒?

Bob Fu, my next challenge to you is that you spread lies and defamatory, unsubstantiated claims against us,

傅希秋,我第二个要挑战你的原因是你对我们撒谎造谣

saying we are a terrorist organization, saying we are here to threaten your well-being and safety.

说我们是恐怖组织,我们来这里要威胁你的人身安全

That is not true.

这不对


None of us are armed with anything except the Truth.

除了真相外我们没有带任何武装

We are here waving the American Flag, our hand-written signs.

我们在这里举着美国旗和我们亲笔写的标语

All we want to know is whether you are a member of the CCP,

我们只想直到你是不是中共党员

and if so, how did you move to America?

如果是,你是怎来美国的?

And why are you spreading such lies about us online?

为什么你在网络上对我们如此造谣?

Last, to Mayor Payton ,to Senator Marco Rubio, to Senator Ted Cruz,

最后,向Payton市长,卢比奥议员,科鲁兹议员喊话

I demand an answer from you guys.

我要求你们的回复

On what basis– what evidence do you have– that we are, what you called,“the CCP thugs”.

你们有什么证据来指责我们是“中共的流氓”

Do I look like a CCP thug to you? What evidence do you have?

你看我像中共的流氓么?你有什么证据?

What claim do you have?

请给个说法

Why do you spread such lies about us, on Twitter and social media?

为什么要在推特和社交媒体上造我们的谣?

If you are truly interested in advocating for the Truth and freedom for the Chinese people,

如果你们真心要为中国人的真相和自由而呼吁

please come out and speak to us.

请出来和我们对话

We are here, and we are happy to talk to you anywhere and in any manner you want.

我们就在这里,我们很高兴在任何地方以任何方式与你们对话


Furthermore, if you really think we are here as alleged “terrorists”,

再者说,如果你真认为我们是所谓“恐怖分子”

or we are here to spread lies, please sue us in the court of law.

或者我们在这里行骗,请到法院告我们

we cannot decide whether what we are saying is true.

我们无法决定自己所说的对与错

In America, it is the rule of law.

在美国,是法律来决定的

Take us to court where everything is taken under oath

请把我们带到法院,那里的任何事情都是发过誓的,

and everything will be examined by a jury or a judge,

任何事都被陪审团或者法官审查

and the truth will come out

真相都会出来

So please stop your defamatory practices and stop spreading lies about us,

所以,请停止对我们的污蔑和造谣

and please come out and speak with us.

请出来与我们对话。

Thank you.

谢谢

更多资讯,欢迎订阅美东香草山农场官方推特账号

0
0 评论
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

热门文章