英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep 209: Chinese Communist Party attributed the food crisis to food waste
- 8月20日重庆百年不遇洪灾，整个城市泡在水中。 一栋楼的房子现在只露了一个房顶出现。重庆近期滴雨未下，长江流域有近5万座水库。
- （比尔·格茨，8/19）（从蔡霞被开除中共党籍谈起）我想中共党内有声音传递出，他们开始认识到中共是个黑社会国家政权，这些腐败的家族盗走了中国人民的财富。 很明显过去八年来，习近平残酷地集中权力，造成了党内和中国人民广泛地反对他的统治。中国人民痛恨中共，视中共为腐败政治实体。
- （郭文贵先生，8/20）班农先生的事，但不到20分钟，我就得知共产党的媒体，CCTV，所有的（中共）媒体， 就报道出来了。再过20分钟，所有的美国媒体才把这个新闻播放出来。中共的媒体能比美国的更早知道。这个行动真的有够快，比救水还快！
- August 20, an explosion occurred at the Yongxiang Chemical Plant in Wutongqiao, Leshan, Sichuan. The gas leaked and the residents of the city fled. On the that day, the government denied that there was a gas leak, but the next day it said that a small amount of chlorinated hydrogen mist was leaked and emitted. The authorities concealed it.
- Chongqing encountered once-in-a-century flooding, and the entire city was soaked in water. Only the roofs of single-story buildings can be seen. Water still gushes up from the underground tunnel below. What is absurd is that it has not rained recently in Chongqing. The fact is that there are 50,000 dams in the Yangtze River basin.
- The CCP attributed the food crisis to food waste, saying that food waste was related to criminal activities, and wasting food has been defined as a crime. People living in the Communist China has no human rights, no Rule of law, and no freedom of speech. The fertile fields in 27 provinces have suffered from floods, locust plagues and epidemics.
- (Bill Gertz, 8/19) (On Cai Xia’s being expelled from the CCP) I think there are voices in the party which are starting to recognize that this is a mafia state, these families are corrupt, they’re stealing from the Chinese people. Clearly Xi Jinping’s ability over the last eight years to brutally consolidate power has created a widespread opposition to his rule both within the party and of course among the Chinese people who hate the Chinese Communist Party; they view the communist party as just a corrupt political entity.
- (Miles Guo, August 20) Mr. Bannon’s incident, less than 20 minutes after I got to know about it, all the CCP media, CCTV, all other Chinese communist media, all came out. And another 20 minutes later, all the American media reported it. The CCP media got to know it even earlier than the American did. The CCP’s media coverage was so fast, much faster than their flood relief actions.