英文标题 CCP Virus Pandemic Updates Ep 208: The Three Gorges Dam discharged the floods with ten sluice gates
- The No.5 flood of the Yangtze River in 2020 passed through Chongqing City today, which was the biggest flood ever recorded since 1981. There has been no rainfall recently in Chongqing, however, the water stage keeps rising. This flood disaster was likely caused by the release of water from upstream reservoirs and simutaneous closure of downstream reservoirs.
- The CCP falsely claimed that the Three Gorges Dam was able to withstand the largest flood in tens of thousands of years at the time of being built. At 7:30 on August 19, for the first time, this dam discharged the floods with ten of its sluice gates, which put peoples along the downstream at risk.
- As a result of the infights of the CCP, on August 18, Luo Jiazhen, chief accountant of China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation, and other Shanghai CCP officials were investigated by the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection of the CCP.
- Destroyer USS Mustin Transited Taiwan Strait on August 18. This is the 8th time the U.S. military fleet deployed across the Taiwan Strait this year, and the most special fact is that the destroyer sailed by the west side of the strait center line, which is closer to the Chinese coastline, while the PLA did nothing but monitored and followed the U.S. fleet.
- (Miles Guo, August 19) Someone must start investigations as well as legislations. And, what else? My friends, think about it. Under what circumstances can our hero scientist change the world’s rule of play? And become a haymaker of the Whistleblower Movement and the New Federal State of China to hammer the CCP with? Be patient. You will understand that, our hero scientist is definitely an angel.