Dec 22, 2019, Bannon’s War Room, episode 85.
Mr. Bannon (Twitter) and Mr. Navarro talked about the seven structural sins committed and committing by Communist China.
- Cyber invasion by the military from Shanghai
- Intellectual property theft
- Forced technology transfer
- State subsidizing manufacturers
- Dumping of goods into the USA
- Currency manipulation
- State-owned fentanyl
Mr. Bannon and Mr. Trennert (from Strategas) talked that 2019 is the year of transition of the US-China trade talks. In 2020, people will finally be vigilant on how to deal with Communist China. Mr. Navarro added that “Trump has set in motion the exodus of the supply chain from China, regardless of what happens.”
Watch the full episode here to understand President Trump’s economic plans and Mr. Navarro’s prediction of 2020.