On October 22, 2012, it was reported that Sichuan Chemical and Prospect Global signed a 10-year import agreement which was worth 2 billion dollars. It planed to purchase 500,000 metric tons of potash from Prospect Global each year, which was equivalent to 25% percentage of the whole output of Sichuan Chemical. This deal was the largest potash export contract in US history. There are some doubts of this transaction:
1. The director of Prospect Global is Devon Archer. Who is Devon Archer? He is the classmate of Vice President Biden’s son Hunter Biden and Secretary of State Kerry’s stepson Christopher Heinz. He also served as Secretary of State Kerry’s campaign adviser. At the same time, Devon Archer is a partner in a venture capital company jointly established by Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz. It can be seen that these people have close relationship and economic contacts.
2. Devon Archer only served as a director of this company from March to November 2012, and his remuneration was as high as 3 million dollars, which is much higher than the salary of a normal director. So is this a bribe paid by the CCP?
3. The transaction with Sichuan Chemical appears to be the only transaction announced by Prospect Global. Therefore, it is reasonable to suspect that the company is a shell company specially established for this transaction. And it was stated in the SEC filing that the settlement of the transaction was subject to the final approval of the Sichuan Provincial Government and relevant departments, thus it is confirmed that the transaction was conducted with the Chinese government.
4. Negotiations for the deal started a few months after Joe Biden visited Sichuan, and according to White House records, Devon Archer had a long private meeting with Joe Biden at the White House in about April. Therefore, it was impossible that Joe Biden did not know that this huge export transaction, and maybe Joe Biden played a leading role in this transaction.
5. Prospect Global was delisted from NASDAQ on July 10, 2014, and the company website was nonexistence. Why did the company delist and disband less than 2 years after signing the contract? Did the CCP just use this transaction to make large bribes to Joe Biden and Devon Archer, and to increase the political performance of Joe Biden’s visiting of China?
The 4 doubts all showed that these traitors tried their best to facilitate this transaction and get more money. Joe Biden has repeatedly stated that he did not know and was not involved in any transactions between Hunter Biden and the Chinese Communist Party. However, various signs indicate that he not only received various bribes in the transactions between Hunter Biden and the CCP, but also supported and directed Devon Archer contracted with the CCP and made money from it. Also the reason why the CCP was willing to sign this transaction was to borrow Joe Biden’s political status and political influence in the United States to achieve his goal of defeating the United States in the end.