VOG Video News
- Under the pressure of economic downturn, another billion-RMB CCP-owned enterprise, Brilliance Group, collapsed.
- The CCP sent police officers to prevent the people from protesting during a forced demolition.
- The US reached an agreement with India, allowing India to acquire military satellite data.
- Goldman Sachs had agreed to pay nearly $3 billion over its role in Malaysia’s 1MDB corruption scandals.
- Brian Morgenstern: The Bidens, in fact, had dealings in Ukraine. This project has to be stopped.
- Pictures in the hard drive depicted Natalie Biden, the niece of Hunter Biden, in ways that were very questionable.