1. Where there is oppression, there will be resistance: People in Shandong rose up against the anti-riot police. The CCP used the state violent machinery in its hands to brutally suppress the rebelling people.
2. Food Crisis: In Guizhou, wedding and funeral banquet can only provide “three dishes and one soup”(usually shared with 10 people). Violators will be punished with 120 jin(1 jin=1/2 kilo) of pork, 120 jin of rice, and 120jin of rice wine.
3. After the National Memorial Holiday of China, Qingdao closed the city and carried out 6 million nucleic acid tests. At the same time, 100,000 tourists traveled in Qingdao. It can be expected that after they return to various parts of the country, they may cause outbreaks in many places.
4. The CCP’s economy is sluggish: The Ministry of Education of the CCP published news in the party media to fool overseas students to spend their parents’ money for investment-saying that the main force of entrepreneurship is overseas students returning from abroad.
5. US Navy and Air Force gathered in the South China Sea. The tension further escalated.
6. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of CCP called the US Secretary of State a disseminator of disinformation, a lie maker and a hate instigator.
7. Foreign Ministry spokesperson of CCP – Lijian Zhao insisted: Meng Wanzhou’s arrest by Canada has derailed China-Canada relations.
8. (CNN, 10/9) In July, U.S. Customs and Border Protection delivered a shock to the (hair care) industry. They seized of a shipment of around 13 tons of human hair worth more than $800,000.
Brenda Smith, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, “We had a reasonable suspicion that the goods made in this shipment were produced using forced labor in China.”
The hair comes from an industrial park in China’s northwest Xinjiang Region.
9. (Jamie-Lee Ross, 10/12) Now my job as a member of parliament is to spread the word and let New Zealanders know about CCP’s political influence peddling, so seeing Whistleblower people who are New Zealanders of Chinese descent who love this country, who are patriots, who want to ensure we don’t have that interference in this country and want to ensure that the rest of the world is free and democratic, that’s worth supporting and so as a member of parliament I’m happy to stand alongside them and say they’re standing up for people that want democracy, want free speech, we need that around the world.
10. (10/13) “What is G-Fashion? Why ‘G’?
‘G’ for God, and this comes first, our mission to take down the CCP, doing the God’s work, or mission from the Heaven (in Chinese culture).
‘G’ for Gold, also for Goal.
Thirdly, ‘G’ for Give, in Chinese culture, one shall provide for his family.
Finaly, ‘G’ for Good, as it’s good and unique.
Gold, God, Good, Give, this is our G-Fashion and the origin of the entire G-Series.