- Recently, the media revealed that the family of Hu Xijin, who is editor-in-chief of Global Times well known as the CCP’s mouthpiece and anti-American pioneer, had already emigrated overseas.
- The CCP launched the seventh national census, collected from households personal information of residents living in China and overseas.
- In Henan, a man’s house was demolished and the owner got seven ribs broken by a group of people. The cadres of the township involved have repeatedly participated in the demolitions of private houses. The local government responded: “We don’t know about the case.
- In Texas, comrade-in-arms of the New Federal State of China continued to protest against the CCP spy on the fifth day in compliance with the American laws.
- (Steve Bannon, 10/8) The Chinese Communist Party is at war with their people, they’re at war with the United States of America and they don’t care what happens to mankind, Dr. Li-Meng Yan has put it on the line, she put her whole livelihood, her career, her personal safety, her family’s safety, she’s putting it on the line. I don’t want to hear again “I’m not happy about it.” If he (Trump) loses it is because they did not confront the Chinese Communist Party on this pandemic and what they did.