- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.07% to end at 28,494.2 points, while the S&P 500 lost 0.15% to 3,483.34.The Nasdaq Composite dropped 0.47% to 11,713.87.
- Dutch telecoms KPN has chosen Sweden’s Ericsson to build core elements of its new 5G mobile network following a decision last year not to select CCP’s Huawei, said on 15th Oct.
- Canada has ordered a national security review of Shandong Gold Mining Co Ltd’s bid to acquire a gold mine in the Canadian Arctic, the mine’s owner said on 15th Oct, in the latest sign of pushback faced by CCP’s state miners.
- International organization calls on CCP to cancel debt to CCP virus-hit poor countries, CCP said it’s unlikely to reduce the debt!
- CCP Merchants Securities (CMS) to close London commodities brokerage, and metal broking sources say CMS retreating from London could be linked to political tensions between Britain and Hong Kong.
- The Shenzhen Stock Exchange experienced a trading ”fault” that traders were unable to trade or withdraw orders, and some investors suffered heavy losses. Shenzhen Stock Exchange apologized, but no compensation for the possible losses.
- Raised nearly 6 billion, CCP’s first fresh food e-commerce company Yiguo Fresh Food went bankrupt and reorganized.
By 【Financial and Law Team-Tracy】