- Following the collapse of Luckin Coffee (LKNCY), the Chinese stock Xunlei (XNET) plunged more than 47% in the pre-market of US stocks on October 8.
- Per the definition of “Unrestricted Warfare Weapons” by the Academy of Military Sciences People’s Liberation Army of China , Dr. Li-Meng Yan revealed that SARS-CoV-2 is an “Unrestricted Biological Weapon” of CCP, and this pandemic is indeed an “Unrestricted Biological Warfare”.
- The United States is concerned that Alibaba and Tencent collect personal data and transaction information of US users, and consider sanctions on the two major payment platforms.
- (Reuters, 10/8) The (UK) defense committee accused the telecoms giant of collusion with “the Chinese Communist Party apparatus” but did not provide details. Tobias Ellwood, Chairman of the Committee said the West must urgently unite to advance a counterweight to China’s tech dominance… We must not surrender our national security for the sake of short-term technological development.
- (Miles Guo, 10/7) Our fellow fighters’ actions (against Bob Fu) in Texas have been recorded and shown to America and the Western world that, as America has been bought (by the CCP), American police enforce law by framing, threatening, interrupting cell-phone signals, and they can grab your arms and cuff you. They arrested people for crossing the street. We’ll let all departments, including Homeland Security, know: Are we terrorists or peaceful protesters?