1. Another result of CCP’s infiltration into international organizations : The WTO was bought off by the CCP. It praised Communist China for its positive contributions to global trade in the field of import and export.
2. 39 Countries including the United States, Britain, France, Germany and Japan condemned China’s human rights situation in the United Nations General Assembly and expressed serious concerns about Hong Kong and Xinjiang. The CCP’s propaganda spread false news domestically that 70 nations in the UN supported Communist China over the matter related to Hong Kong and Xinjiang.
3. A US reconnaissance plane flew near the Guangdong coast as a deterrence to the CCP’s totalitarian regime.
4. The CCP provided 46 million vaccines to Brazil at a price of US$2 per dose, while the same vaccines are sold for 300 yuan (around US$44.12) per dose in China. The CCP could easily bent the knee to a foreign country, but has always been a bullying and plundering tyranny to the Chinese people.
5. Following the footsteps of SMIC, several semiconductor manufacturers in Communist China were also sanctioned by the US.
6. A person were found deceased on the beach in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. His hands were tied behind his back. The cause of death was suspicious. But the case was deemed a suicide. (In Hong Kong, for more than a year since the beginning of the Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill (Anti-ELAB) Movement, about 10,000 cases like this were claimed to be suicide or disappearence by the authorities.)
7. For 5 consecutive days, new cases of COVID-19 of unknown origin have been confirmed, totalling 5,113 confirmed cases.
8. (Dr. Li-Meng Yan, with Tucker Carlson Tonight, 10/7) First, I want to clarify that this time my mom get arrested is because I went to Fox News last time for Mr. Lou Dobbs and also your interview. They’re angry.
And the other thing is for my publication, I didn’t get the public statement supporting it from any this kind of big organization representative of scientific world, including WHO, NIH, CDC, or others.
And actually I got lot of lies and misinformation attacking me from some scientists.
9. (10/6) (Raheem Kassam) It’s literally called The China Deep Dive: A Report on the Intelligence Community’s Capabilities and Competencies with Respect to the People’s Republic of China.
Beijing’s complicity in stopping scientific inquiries into the origin of the virus, and its disdain for accountability, require a strong U.S. response.
10. (10/5) Our plan to take down the CCP through our alliance with the U.S, through conflict within the CCP and through legal actions will never change.
We’ve seen the arrests of Dong Hong, Meng Jianzhu and Sun Lijun, the house arrest of Wang Qishan, the arrests of one million CCP members, collapse of the Chinese economy, food shortages, the madness of the entire society and the internet censorship.
Do you think things can continue like this in China ?
Any second from now, a revolution could start with bloodshed or political infighting could result in violence.