- Standard Chartered seeks brokerage license in China.
- Worsening Sino-U.S. relations present huge risks to supply chain security for CCP’s financial network, Fan Yifei, a central bank vice governor said on Monday, according to China Finance, a magazine run by the People’s Bank of China
- The Financial Times reported Sunday that the list of large internet companies would be forced to share data with rivals and be more transparent in their data collection under the EU proposal. The companies on the “hit list” would also be subject to tighter regulations than smaller internet companies.
- BGY Alert: the number of Chinese groups listing their shares in the US has grown faster lately.
- Oct. 10, CCP Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission issued “Notice on Matter concerning optimizing the supervision of insurance institution’ investment management capability’. Seems the insurance companies are facing increasing bankruptcy risks.
- CCP is trying to corrupt CPAs with senior accountant qualifications to help them laundry money.
G Translator / Financial and Law team