- The U.S. government intends to completely prohibit CCP members and their families from going to the United States, and revoke the visas of CCP members and their families in the United States and deport them.
- The Chinese company Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) was officially sanctioned by the United States on October 4.
- During the National holiday, the CCP carried out Red Tourism to brainwash the people. (Note: Red tourism is to visit locations with historical significance to Chinese Communism “to rekindle their long-lost sense of class struggle and proletarian principles.”)
- The exchange of power and money in the Communist Party of China: Case 1: Monopoly companies have huge losses. In the first quarter of this year, PetroChina lost 180 million yuan a day. It asked the government for help and subsidies. China National Railway Group lost 95.5 billion yuan in the first half of the year. Case 2: A government official asked his daughter who was a bank account manager to launder money for him: covered up and concealled the criminal proceeds of the official more than 64 million yuan.
- Two dirty police officers of the CCP beat up a citizen badly. The crowd of onlookers couldn’t bear it, and they took action to stop the police. Violent law enforcement officers can be seen everywhere in the Communist Party of China, wantonly bullying the people. There is no human dignity or human rights. People in democratic countries cannot imagine the tragic situation of the people under CCP regime.