Oct. 10, Bob Fu made announcements on Twitter that a “stand for religious freedom rally” is going to take place on Oct.15 in Midland, TX. Fu tweeted in English.
He also tweeted in Chinese, which says: U.S. Pastor council and other organizations announced that a special rally will be held at Midland Stadium on Thursday Oct. 15 noon time: Support religious freedom and Pastor Fu Xiqiu/China Aid, oppose Guo Wengui’s terrorist ant Communist forces wantonly threatening free people in the US territory
The readers have noticed a few things that are to be questioned:
- Which specific individuals from those organizations are attending the rally?
- Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, is this rally approved by the local government? By which department and staff?
- What is their agenda? Is there any handouts or materials?
- Why did Bob Fu mention “Guo Wengui’s terrorist ant Communist forces wantonly threatening free people in the US territory” in that Chinese tweet, but not in the English one?
- Who are to speak in the rally and what topics?
- Who’s funding the rally?
- Are there any other people other than the religious communities “invited” to the rally？
- Who’s doing the news coverage for them？ Is it going to be broadcast live？
- Who will be the audience?
Since Bob Fu mentioned Mr. Guo in his tweet, Mr. Guo posted a Getter on the same day in response that it was once again made clear that legal actions must be taken to reveal the real status of Bob Fu. According to Mr. Guo, this Rally is allegedly a move using one of the “11 crisis dealing tactics” that Fu had learned from the Social Research Division of Ministry of State Security of the People’s Republic of China, aka the 12th division of the MSS. Mr. Guo said Bob Fu must be brought to justice, so the American people will find out who he is, where he came from, why and how he came to the U.S., why he has so much money, from whom the money is given to him, how many asylum frauds he has committed and how many people he has deceived and bullied. Bob Fu might be able to trick or buy a couple of Americans, but surely he can not deceive all.
(You may also want to read: The Chinese Communist Party’s Deep Infiltration into Civil Communities Overseas)