- Under the authoritarian regime of the CCP, religious people are forced to accept the ideological education of the party. There is no true freedom of religion.
- The CCP confiscated the television signal receiver to block any information and communication from outside. People were forced to accept the CCP’s brainwashing.
- An old lady in Siping City, Jilin, went to harvest corn in the water. Everyone knows that the CCP’s propaganda of good grain harvest was a lie.
- At a tourist site in Xi’an, the staff trampled on human rights and asked a disabled man to get off the car to prove his disability.
- A mother protested in front of the entrance of a local government for the vaccination failure to her daughter. The video shows that the government not only prevented her disabled daughter from seeking medical treatment, but also arrested the mother for 10 months to cover up the truth. The lady, angry, spilled ink on the local government and stated that the existence of this government does not make sense.