Date: June 5 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1. CCP News: Hubei has liberalized the “Street Vendor Economy” in many places: some vegetable markets are not forced to close their stalls, and there are no vendors chased by urban management officers.
Personal view and notes: Everyone knows that this city belongs to the people who live there. The CCP only liberalized a small part of the area to local people, but it wants the people to praise the greatness of the CCP government. People can see how evil and shameless the CCP is.
2. CCP News: What happens exactly when the 70-year “lease” runs out on a property in China? It depends on how the real estate tax is determined.
Personal view and notes: From this article, people should know that individuals cannot privately own property/land in China. At present, the maximum period of urban land use rights for residential purposes is seventy years.
Under such circumstances, the Chinese Communist Party still will collect people’s real estate tax within a period of 70 years. In short, when people pay to buy a house, the house does not belong to them, but to the CCP. The CCP has been trying every means to plunder people’s money.
3. CCP News: Zheng Yongnian: The decoupling of the United States from China means that it will restructure with the entire East Asian industrial chain and the cost will be too high.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the decoupling from China will do more harm to the United States.
4. CCP News: Deputy Director of China Disease Control: The data shows that Wuhan is the safest city in the country.
Personal view and notes: The reason why the CCP published this article is that other provinces do not allow people from Hubei to enter and work. Ironically, because most members of the CCP know that the data is completely falsified, they do not trust the Hubei government.
5. CCP News: Has the chat history been “monitored”? WeChat: Will not push ads through monitoring.
Personal view and notes: The reason why CCP published this article is that many WeChat users now find out that the advertisements WeChat push are related to user’s chat content. This is actually very common in China. The actions of all people, and even their thoughts, are also closely monitored by the CCP.
6. CCP News: Japanese media: Trump is leading the United States to decline, his anti-epidemic measures are extremely stupid.
Personal view and notes: This is a smear by the Chinese government against the Trump administration. It also says that the United States is collapsing.
7. CCP News: Xi Jinping: Putting people’s life and health first.
Personal view and notes: As for the Communist Government of China, there is a saying widely circulated among the people: “The government talks like a saint, but acts like an evil.”
8. CCP News: Russian media: China’s battle against the US may “win without a war”.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that China’s state-owned capital can guarantee the integrity of China’s financial system, and some Russian scholars also predict that no bubble will burst. It also says that Oil demand has recovered to pre-crisis levels and unlike other countries in the world, China’s economy will grow in 2020. This is entirely possible, which will ultimately establish China as a world economic leader and show how it can “win without a war”.
9. CCP News: With full force! The garrison navy in Hong Kong conducts live ammunition training.
Personal view and notes: Is the CCP threatening the people of Hong Kong who are still fighting for freedom and democracy? Does the CCP really think that everyone will kneel under its guns?
What I want to say is that even if the gun is pointed at the chest, the courage and determination of the brave Hong Kong people to pursue freedom and democracy will not change.
10. CCP News: Do not laugh! The 18-member “New Eight-Nation Alliance” was formed.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the new Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China is a joke and will not cause any harm to China.
11. CCP News: Can China’s “rare earth elements” “paralyze” the United States?
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that by being the main producer of rare earth elements, China has the capacity to paralyze the U.S. economy by blocking the sale of these products.
12. CCP News: The United States can fine you, but offending China can crush you completely!
Personal view and notes: The CCP is very afraid that HSBC will provide evidence of their crimes to the United States, and the CCP is threatening HSBC with all possible means.
13. CCP News: The 15th anniversary of the implementation of the anti-secession law, the central government releases a major signal.
Personal view and notes: The CCP urges military combat readiness, and resolutely curb the fight against the separatist forces of “Taiwan independence” and firmly promote the peaceful reunification of the motherland.