Date: May 31 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1. CCP News: Beijing will build a social reporting system for public health emergencies, which can be escalated in case of emergency
Personal view and notes: In this official news, it is obvious that the CCP will review everything. The fact is that no one can report anything without the permission of the CCP government. There are always multiple levels of government review. In China, everything is controlled by the CCP’s totalitarianism.
2. CCP News: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs arranged for some students studying in the United States to take a temporary flight back to China.
Personal view and notes: This is weird. Shouldn’t the people who come to study in the United States are ordinary students? But why is the CCP so nervous? The Chinese Embassy in the United States is so quick to arrange for “qualified overseas students” to take a temporary flight from Air China CA818 Washington to Shenzhen to return home (The flight is at 16:05 on June 4, EDT).
However, who are the so-called “qualified overseas students” of the CCP? Obviously, the CCP is so anxious to evacuate these “students” engaged in espionage in the United States, the purpose is to prevent them from turning into tainted witnesses to accuse the Chinese government.
3. CCP News: China’s legislature has approved national security laws to ensure long-term stability in Hong Kong.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that everyone supports their decision in Hong Kong.
4. CCP News: The Chinese navy successfully planted vegetables on the Xisha Islands and harvested more than 1,500 catties on half an acre of land.
Personal view and notes: The Paracel Islands, also known as Xisha Islands and Hoang Sa Archipelago, are a disputed archipelago in the South China Sea. The Chinese navy is building its own farm there. The CCP regime is shamelessly using the world’s public territory as its own.
5. CCP News: The central leaders spoke angrily and began to eradicate the roots, the United States and Europe are panicked.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the CCP has sufficient reasons to take over the assets of any foreign company in Hong Kong, such as HSBC.
6. CCP News: The situation is very critical, Trump has gone too far, the China National era is coming.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the United States is about to collapse due to riots and pandemics. It also says that the CCP will become the world leader and there will a war between China and the United States.
7. CCP News: The United States is being dragged into a bottomless pit, and even China cannot save the United States
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that Pompeo is the worst secretary of the United States in history and he has done many evil things to China and the world. It also says that Secretary Pompeo will plunge the United States into endless darkness.
8. CCP News: Attack Huawei, mess up Hong Kong? HSBC’s future in self-destruction
Personal view and notes: HSBC is facing prosecution by the US Department of Justice for violations of the law. In exchange for clemency, HSBC has angered the Chinese government by providing information about Chinese corporate clients obtained from normal business activities to the US. The CCP government claims that HSBC has abandoned the basic integrity and bottom line of an enterprise, and sooner or later HSBC will pay a more painful price for its actions.