- The White House confirms Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine；
- 120 countries are supporting the investigation on the origins of the CCP-virus；
- China’s president pledged $2 billion to fight the virus；
- China announced anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties totalling 80.5% on Australian barley imports；
- Jilin borders North Korea and Russia, and has become one of the worst-affected areas in China；
- An influential youtuber visited and posted about the concentration camp for Uighurs in Xinjiang.