Date: May 18 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1. CCP News: China’s Coronavirus vaccine will be used as a global public product after it is put into use.
Personal view and notes: In this article, it tries to tell the world that the CCP can help the world, and once the vaccine is developed, it will be a huge contribution to the world because it will become a global public product.
However, do you really believe in the CCP ’s promises? It once promised Hong Kong’s autonomy would remain unchanged for 50 years，but now Hong Kong is completely different! The CCP has undermined the Sino-British Joint Declaration and has deprived the people of Hong Kong of democracy, the rule of law and freedom. The CCP has never fulfilled any promises since its founding. The CCP alway says one thing and does another. They will do whatever it takes to maximize their own interests.
Please note that the CCP’s “global public good” will never exists. The CCP is trying to imply that “acquiring” vaccine data from the United States is not a bad thing, because CCP will provide vaccine to the world, but the United States will not.
2. CCP News: Ministry of Commerce responds to the escape of foreign companies: smart entrepreneurs will not give up the Chinese market.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that one belt and one road countries will fill up the gap and there are many ways to make Chinese economy better.
3. CCP News: Without decolonization of education, how can Hong Kong have a future?
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that all current educational content in Hong Kong is colonized and manipulated by West, which should be transformed into communist education.
4. CCP News: How many people in the United States are infected or died from Coronavirus?
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the US government put pressure on the CDC to hide the epidemic figures. The United States is covering up this epidemic and harming the world.
5. CCP News: Academy of Social Sciences Report: Total food production will steadily expand to more than 670 million tons this year.
Personal view and notes: Again, CCP tries to tell people that they have enough food, and therefore people don’t need to hoard.
6. CCP News: Tell the story of the Chinese system even more exciting.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that it is necessary to strengthen institutional theory research, publicity and education, guide the entire party and society to fully understand the essential characteristics and advantages of the socialist system with Chinese characteristics, and strengthen system self-confidence.
It is clear that the Communist Party’s media propaganda is an indispensable tool for brainwashing the people, and by constantly praising the socialist system, the Chinese Communist Party wants its rule to last forever.
7. CCP News: Weakening China ’s power and letting China deviate from its development track … this is the real purpose of the West intervening to disrupt Hong Kong.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that all the chaos in Hong Kong is caused by West and Hong Kong has become a “card” that cooperates with the West to hurt China.
8. Social comment: China is not afraid of scientific and impartial investigation; however, the United States will be different.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the role of the United States in the origin and spread of viruses has become a major question to the world. It also says that the CCP is clearly open to scientific and impartial investigations, and it is the United States that is truly concerned about strict scientific investigations.