Date: May 13 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1. CCP News: Former US ambassador to China Baucus accepted an exclusive interview with the Global Times: excessively critical of China, they have gone too far.
Global Times, known as CCP’s propaganda media, is a state-controlled newspaper in the People’s Republic of China.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell the people that the United States no longer plays the role of “global leader” and “responsible force” as before.
The CCP is best at using these so-called former US officials to say good things about the Chinese government. The CCP tries to use the propaganda machine to resolve the epidemic crisis for them, thinking that it could replace the United States and become a global leader in the near future.
2. CCP News: Source: China is ready to impose sanctions on US entities and individuals in retaliation to lawsuits filed against CCP over the coronavirus pandemic.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the CCP government will not back down any more, and it will never tolerate some people making rumors and defamation without principle.
3. CCP News: Xinhua News Agency’s nine time-reviewed articles sharply reveal the true face of American “blaming game”.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that Mr. Pompeo is a liar who wants to defame China. The CCP is making every effort to discredit Pompeo.
4. CCP News: Tom Cotton, America’s anti-China pioneer, called China a “untouchable country”? Anti-China, he’s serious.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that Senator Tom Cotton is an anti-Chinese person. Ironically, in the screenshot of Senator Tom Cotton’s twitter, it shows that the senator condemned the CCP rather than the Chinese people. The CCP always transfers conflict from the CCP government to the Chinese people.
Let’s be clear – Senator Tom Cotton is not anti-Chinese people, he is anti-CCP.
5. CCP News: This is significant!, China’s “de-dollarization” has gone one step further
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the Chinese Yuan will naturally globalize without having to be suddenly convertible and the world can use blockchain technology to achieve RMB cross-border settlement. It also says that CCP digital currency will maximize the promotion of the RMB to highlight the status of the Chinese economy in the world process and will eventually replace the US SWIFT system.
6. CCP News: Australia is anxious and wants a dialogue with China
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that Australia is worried and wants to speak with Chinese officials to discuss China’s ban on some Australian beef imports and possible taxation of Australian wheat.
7. CCP News: The world economy is sluggish in the current trade conflicts, the biggest highlight comes from the One Belt and One Road Initiative
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that China and the countries headed by CCP have the best economy. It also says that the world should be led by the CCP.
8. CCP News: The U.S. lost to the Coronavirus for one reason.
Personal view and notes: The reason this CCP article refers to is that “science loses to politics”. It says that the fight against virus is supposed to be a science-led people’s war, but the “Scientific America” is unprecedentedly weakened at this time, and the “Political America” becomes prominent and strong.
This is a typical personal attack by the Chinese government on Trump administration.