Time: March 27, 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1.“Hantan virus” is also called Epidemic hemorrhagic fever, which spreads through aerosol transmission of mouse’s urine, droppings and saliva.
Note: Recently, there has been a lot of news about the Hantan virus in China. It seems that this new deadly virus is attracting more and more “concern” from the CCP. The CCP claims that the virus is contagious, but that the patient is not the source of the infection. What kind of trick does CCP want to play now?
2. US warships that crossed the Taiwan Strait yesterday broke into the territorial waters of the Paracels half a month ago and were warned to leave.
Note: CCP tries to tell its people that the negative actions of US on Taiwan issue has become serious and CCP will not rule out retaking Taiwan by force.
3. Coronavirus diagnosed in US exceed 60,000; violence continues and local residents are in panic
Note: CCP tries to tell the world that the Coronavirus in US is out of control.
4. The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention: The key problem in the early stage of the epidemic is misjudgment。
Note: Again, CCP tries to ‘create’ excuses for its coronavirus cover-up. It’s all lies.
5. The real estate market under pandemic outbreak.
Note: These CCP articles all say that the real estate market in China is super great now and will continue to be great in the future.
6. A video tells you how to achieve zero infection for 40,000 medical workers in Hubei.
Note: The CCP wants to use this video to conceal its fake data on medical staff infection rates.
7. From March 28 midnight, all overseas people coming to Shanghai will be kept in isolation for 14 days.
Note: CCP tries to ‘prove’ to its people that all new cases are from overseas.
8. How’s “The First Coronavirus Whistleblower” now?
Note: CCP tries to change the focus from Dr Li Wenliang ( who got killed by the Coronavirus on 7th Feb 2020) to this new Dr Zhang Jixian. CCP wants people to stop talking about the real whistleblower Dr Li Wenliang as it brings negative impact on the ruling of CCP.
9. Hubei Huangmei police respond to police clashes between the two places: The other side’s unauthorized cross-border duty leads to the escalation of the conflict.
Note: There are lots video in Twitter showing massive riot outbreaks on a border bridge between the Hubei and Jiangxi in China even though CCP tries to remove them from the internet.
10. Exported Coronavirus test kits are not working well? CCP-related companies respond: Spain did not strictly follow the instructions.
Note: Here is the CCP logic – Whatever CCP is doing is always right, meanwhile anything else will be wrong if CCP hears any criticism from anybody.
11. The basic necessities stock of Hubei and Wuhan is sufficient, supply is guaranteed.
Note: CCP wants to convince people that food crisis will not happen in China.
12. CCP promises not to use nuclear weapons first, but there are three exceptions. US, don’t you dare to mess up with CCP.
Note: In this article, CCP tries to threat to the world that it will use nuclear weapons if any of the following happens.
- The country’s nuclear forces gets hit
- Major large-scale project is damaged
- Territory is violated by another country
13. More than 18,000 people infected in a day, how long has the “US virus” been hidden?
Note: The CCP stars to use the word “US virus” in the news to discredit the US.
14. After the resumption of middle school, there were 209 high school students had fever and diarrhea! ! The test results are just out!
Note: By knowing CCP, it is quite easy to guess the test results. As mentioned in the article, CCP reported that the cause of the fever and diarrhea is the acute food poisoning – i.e. nothing to do with the Coronavirus.