29th February 2020 is a watershed. The coronavirus will internationalise and bring about human calamity. As 60% of the world population is estimated to become infected, it will be the biggest crisis for human survival in a millennia.
What is the CCP’s actual cognition of the coronavirus?
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) leaders comment that unlike SARS, the novel coronavirus has the characteristics of long incubation as well as long treatment periods. It is difficult to predict the viability of the virus and to confirm contagious cases.
The contagion is uncontrollable, particularly for those under the same roof. Unexpectedly the virus attacks not only lung but heart, and causes the exhaustion of both heart and kidney.
There is no treatment except for supporting machines such as Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO).
The CCP leadership acknowledges that the epidemic will be getting worse and cause crises for food and supply chains.
What is the situation at the epicentre?
Willing to take all legal liabilities, Miles Guo states that the novel coronavirus is a result of multiple virus engineerings in the P4 lab in Wuhan. The virus was not naturally evolved and was manufactured to target on the Americans and Hong Kongers.
Yet karma works imminently. Although at least 20,000 Hong Kongers have been infected, the death toll is exceptionally low. Instead, the virus has kicked off hard in Wuhan and Beijing, the least desirable locations to the CCP. Based on internal informants, in Hubei a few millions have been infected. The death toll is absolutely more than 100,000. Most died at home. Except for the most vulnerable old and small, those who have died had been most loyal and obedient to the CCP.
What will happen next?
1. A few of the most powerful CCP figures, other than the seven Standing Committee members and the members of the Politburo, are going to die of the coronavirus. In spite of blood transfusions, kidney transplants and using most advanced ECMO, at least three would die by the 1st April.
2. The CCP’s economy would be penalised collectively by the world. The world would be witnessed to decouple from the CCP and the decoupling is expected to be complete by the 1st April.
3. The currencies of Chinese RMB and Hong Kong dollar would devaluate to worthless as blank paper.
4. Hong Kong and numerous western cosmopolitans would be in lockdown for comprehensive quarantine. New York, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris, Los Angeles, Milan, Rome would be hit hard by the pandemic.
5. Around the globe the economic growth rates would be negative. Yet the ones that would suffer the most would be the CCP and its accomplice – the Wall Street financial markets.
6. Hubei, Heilongjiang, Chongqing, Jiangxi, Hangzhou, Shanghai would have the highest death tolls in China.
7. Water, rice, noodle, salt, preserved vegetables are the necessities to stock. Ensure proper telecommunications. Keep cash handy. Credit card is useless.
The worst is yet to come. From 1st April, the CCP’s demise would be counted in minutes. The 4th June would be the National Day of a new country for Chinese people without the CCP.
Drafted by: Guo Library